PENGARUH DPK, CAR, NPF, DAN SWBI TERHADAP PEMBIAYAAN MURABAHAH PADA BANK UMUM SYARIAH TAHUN 2008-2012

LIFSTIN WARDIANTIKA

Abstract


 Abstract: This research has done to know the influence of DPK, CAR, NPF, and SWBI with murabahah financing to syariah bank during 2008-2012. Dependent variable of this research is third party fund (DPK), capital adequacy ratio (CAR), non performing financing (NPF), and Indonesia bank wadiah certificate (SWBI). This research sample is financial report during three month of public syariah bank during 2008-2012. It uses saturated sample method. The data is using secondary data that get from financial report that published by Indonesia Bank. Analysis data method is using multiple linier regression. Analysis result is showing that variable simoultantly DPK, CAR, NPF, and SWBI get influence to murabahah financing. Partially DPK has positive influence to murabahah financing. NPF get negative influence to murabahah financing. While CAR and SWBI hasn’t influence to murabahah financing. Variable explaining independent variable is get 92% while the rest 8% can influenced by other variable.


Keywords: Murabahah financing, third party fund (DPK), capital adequacy ratio (CAR), non performing financing (NPF), and Indonesia Bank Wadiah Certificate (SWBI).




Full Text: PDF

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Google Scholar Citation Analysis

Export Date: 15 Oktober 2019

Citations: 1562

h-index: 18

i10-index: 42

  

View My Stats

Tools:

Plagiarism:

 

Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen (JIM) terindeks oleh:

 

Alamat Redaksi:

Gedung G1 lt. 2 Ruang Jurnal Manajemen

Fakultas Ekonomi

Universitas Negeri Surabaya

Kampus Ketintang Surabaya 60231

Telp. (031) 8285362/8299945 Fax. (031) 8293416

homepage: https://jurnalmahasiswa.unesa.ac.id/index.php/jim/index

email: jim@unesa.ac.id

Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen (JIM)  

is licensed under a Creative Commons: Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International