PENGARUH RISK PROFILE TERHADAP CAPITAL ADEQUACY RATIO PADA BANK UMUM

MELINDA NOVINA BELLA

Abstract


The resilience of the banking industry quite well, liquidity risk, credit and market financial services institutions are still awake when supported by sufficient capital high.
Capital adequacy is an important factor for banks in order to accommodate the business development and the risk of loss.
The purpose of this study is to analyze the effect of the risk profile of the capital adequacy ratio for commercial banks.
Research conducted on commercial banks registered in Bank Indonesia with data from the years 2011-2015 sampling with particular
consideration of generating a sample of 50 commercial banks. Sources of data obtained from the annual report and financial statements of commercial banks at Bank Indonesia.
The results showed that the risk profile is partially affected significantly to CAR.
This shows the risk profile CAR only be helping as much as 11.9 % and the remaining 88.1 % is explained by other factors.
Keywords: risk profile, CAR, risk

Full Text: PDF

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Google Scholar Citation Analysis

Export Date: 15 Oktober 2019

Citations: 1562

h-index: 18

i10-index: 42

  

View My Stats

Tools:

Plagiarism:

 

Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen (JIM) terindeks oleh:

 

Alamat Redaksi:

Gedung G1 lt. 2 Ruang Jurnal Manajemen

Fakultas Ekonomi

Universitas Negeri Surabaya

Kampus Ketintang Surabaya 60231

Telp. (031) 8285362/8299945 Fax. (031) 8293416

homepage: https://jurnalmahasiswa.unesa.ac.id/index.php/jim/index

email: jim@unesa.ac.id

Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen (JIM)  

is licensed under a Creative Commons: Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International