PENGARUH PENDIDIKAN DAN PELATIHAN TERHADAP PENINGKATAN KUALITAS SDM BANK SYARIAH PADA BANK SYARIAH MANDIRI KCP LAMONGAN

SHONIA LINGGA PRATIWI, HENDRY CAHYONO

Abstract


Abstract

This study aims to determine how the influence of variables between education and training on improvement of the quality of human resources of sharia banks in lamongan. This research is a quantitative approach. Methods of data collection using questionnaires distributed to respondents. The number of respondents in this study were 17 employees. Data analysis using path analysis model, classical assumption test and hypothesis test. These results indicate that education and training simultaneously have a significant effect on the quality of human resources, partially only training variables that have a significant impact on improving the quality of human resources. The amount of influence of education and training on improving the quality of human resources is 87.6% and the remaining 12.4% is influenced by other variables that are not included in the research variables.

Keywords: education, training, human resources


Full Text: PDF

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Tool Reference

Plagiarisme 

 

 View My Stats

 

 Jurnal Ekonomika dan Bisnis Islam Terindeks oleh:

 

Alamat Redaksi:

Gedung G7 Jurusan Ilmu Ekonomi Fakultas Ekonomi

Universitas Negeri Surabaya

Kampus Ketintang Surabaya 60231

Telp. (031) 8285362/8299945 Fax. (031) 8293416

homepage: https://jurnalmahasiswa.unesa.ac.id/index.php/jei

email:jurnalekis@unesa.ac.id

Jurnal Ekonomika dan Bisnis Islam

is licensed under a Creative Commons: Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International