BENARKAH PEMBIAYAAN MURABAHAH BERPENGARUH TERHADAP PROFITABILITAS.

UUN TRI MUJI LESTARI, HENDRY CAHYONO

Abstract


This study aims to determine how much the influence of murabahah financing on profitability in KSPPS BMT Mandiri Sejahtera East Java. This study describes a quantitative research using a descriptive quantitative approach. The data used by the researcher are primary with interview methods and secondary in the form of balance sheets and profit and loss for the period 2009-2018, yearly. For the population and sample, the researcher uses secondary data in the form of balance sheets and income statements for the period 2009-2018 per year. The analysis technique which is used in this research is the simple linier regression. The result of this study state that partial test (t) present that murabahah financing does not significantly influence the profitability. The result of the determination coefficient test (R2) indicate that murabahah financing effects profitability of 0.7%, while the remaining 99.3% is influenced by other variables not examined.

Keywords: murabahah, profitability, BMT


Full Text:

PDF

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Tool Reference

Plagiarisme 

 

 View My Stats

 

 Jurnal Ekonomika dan Bisnis Islam Terindeks oleh:

 

Alamat Redaksi:

Gedung G7 Jurusan Ilmu Ekonomi Fakultas Ekonomi

Universitas Negeri Surabaya

Kampus Ketintang Surabaya 60231

Telp. (031) 8285362/8299945 Fax. (031) 8293416

homepage: https://jurnalmahasiswa.unesa.ac.id/index.php/jei

email:jurnalekis@unesa.ac.id

Jurnal Ekonomika dan Bisnis Islam

is licensed under a Creative Commons: Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International